Enjoy!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Wasnt your car in the March 2004 issue of 5.0 Mustang?? That has to be the car. Let me refresh your mind. "Now I'm back in Germany terrorizing BMW's, Mercedes Benz, Audis, and all types of Euro trash on the worldfamous Autobahn"

Anyways Nice Vid!!!

droptopsnake01 said:
Wasnt your car in the March 2004 issue of 5.0 Mustang?? That has to be the car. Let me refresh your mind. "Now I'm back in Germany terrorizing BMW's, Mercedes Benz, Audis, and all types of Euro trash on the worldfamous Autobahn"

Anyways Nice Vid!!!

Yes Sir....... :D

Naz

Naz, is that PHP intake spacer worth it? I am looking at your sig, and u have just about every bolt on, and I see soon you will need to bust into the engine for some cams, internals, etc. Or are you gonna give it all up and go to the dark side....

Crackerballer said:
Naz, is that PHP intake spacer worth it? I am looking at your sig, and u have just about every bolt on, and I see soon you will need to bust into the engine for some cams, internals, etc. Or are you gonna give it all up and go to the dark side....

Hahhhhhh,

Nice question. NO, I'm not going to the dark side (if you mean 03-04 Cobra or worse yet....LS1).

NA all the way for me......but like you said, yes I do have all the "bolt-ons".

Right now as we speak.....I'm working on a "little something".....just hang around for about 3-4 more weeks!

It's going to be a surprise.

Naz

Crackerballer said:
Yea by dark side I meant boost, I figured not. Oh I will def be hanging around, but what about that spacer, tried looking for it and I don't see it on the PHP website. Is it worth it?

The PHP spacer seems to like TQ. The PHP spacer felt very strong (for my car with my mods) there is no way you could go wrong for an 80+ bucks mod.

Im very happy with mine, I know of many others being happy as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Naz

Crackerballer said:
can you give me a link where i can order this manifold spacer?

PHP Spacer

Pics_006.sized.jpg

Pics_015.sized.jpg

Pics_019.sized.jpg

Those are some pics of mine.

Naz

tfritz said:
Nice vid, thanks for sharing. :nice:

Bwahahah....foiled Ricer Fly-by. :rlaugh:
What was the camera car driving that the Eclipse got passed by?

Tfritz,

The camera car is a 2004 GT/5 Speeds with lots of bolt-ons. The Eclipse had bigger intercooler, C02 "Cryo" system, down pipe, boost controler but other than that is a sleeper.

The SLP headers are 03-04 Cobra/Mach 1 headers. The header exhaust runners on the 03/04 heads are larger than ours, but the bolt pattern is the same.

Naz

SO the SLP headers fit? Because I will be going long tube around christmas, and was detered from Kooks because of the collectors rusting on, which only left BBk as an option. I want to go boost, but me being a college kid, bolt ons are more practical. I only have a shifter and catback right now.