Entering Car Show this weekend (PICS)

GTJake said:
I think he already blew his cover with that whistle machine in the engine bay....

Shouda got the SQ Joe... .......

Jake

I know, when the bearing or seal goes on this one I'm changing it to the SQ. If it lasts and I get wheels, Cobra hood, Cobra front clip then I'll keep the V-1 sound since I won't be fooling anyone at that pont.

For now the sleeper look will remain.

Rob, I'll have to check the date. Now I'm thinking it's sooner then that. It's in North Miami. It's at National Performance Warehouse right off the 826 and 95.

Joe....Send those waffles out to Weldcraft, then throw some wide azz tires on there...be a different look ...fill up those wheelwells is all thats really missing...

RIO5.0 said:
Joe....Send those waffles out to Weldcraft, then throw some wide azz tires on there...be a different look ...fill up those wheelwells is all thats really missing...

Interesting, I seen a guy on Corral with wide billets out back. That might be something to look into. Got a link or number?

Check out this post......

http://members.pro3i.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365894....???there site seems dead tonite??? i was on it awhile ago???

In that last side pic of yours, some fattys in the back would be sweet, it has a nice stance right there..wheel spacers would push em out, but nice tires from the back has a look at its own...i always liked the waffles, i seen em chromed/polished/painted black, but never widened...food for thought..
I was even thinking of sending 2 of mine out to be done up for 10s in the back...

red94fiveo said:
Vibe-

What do you polish your engine with? Looks freaking sweet. Also, what type of paint do you paint your intake, strut tower brace and everything else with. Thanks.

Polishing all that stuff took a real long time. The intake took like 2 weeks. I had the Throttle body done by a professional shop ($35). I started the blower (the backside and neck is done) but haven't done the front yet. The intake elbow took a few days. Start with rough sand paper and work your way up. Use a compound at the end to bring out the shine. The read on the intake and strut tower brace is just Plastikote High Temp paint. Got it at Pep Boys for $6. You can also spray on a clear coat at the end but I didn't go that route.

94GTLaserRC said:
Howcome this thread survived the "Great Stangnet Crash"?
Was it in a bomb shelter or something
RC

good question , it should have been wiped out w/ everthing else on this site .

As always the car looks good Vib. I respect the sleeper look for those who want to go that route but a diffrent set of rims would look so good. I know alot of people say rims take away from the sleeper look but since when does a nice set of rims make your car faster