Ex Chevy guy- I absolutely LOVE my 2018 GT!

TNAVY

Sep 19, 2018
Oregon
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site (and Ford's), I joined about a month ago when I bought a 1996 SVT Cobra (which is for sale btw..PNW peeps hit me up)....WELLL I am also the new owner of a 2018 GT with the 10 speed. I've only got about 400 miles on it so far and really haven't stepped into the pedal yet but can already tell this car means business. It sounds absolutely beautiful in factory form. I have the "base" model so no sync 3 or any of the other goodies other than the 10 speed and basic track apps. I wont divulge how much I paid for it, but the truck load of 2019's sure did help my negotiations and I got a pretty darn good deal on it.
I've always driven chevy/GM products for my performance cars which include- 1971 Z-28 (was my first car), 2002 WS6 and a 2008 cobalt SS (biggest mistake ever)

Anyway, this is my " Hi guys, im the noobie" post outside of the welcome wagon along with pictures-

2.jpg 2018.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I spoke too soon. 500 miles and a rod knock later, I really regret getting my 18... . Hopefully ford will give me a new car. The resale is about to take a sharp nosedive when a new engine shows on the carfax.. what quality junk.