• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

Exhaust Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter dawgz813
  • Start date Start date Aug 7, 2016
D

dawgz813

New Member
Aug 7, 2016
2
0
1
Aug 7, 2016
#1
  • Aug 7, 2016
  • #1
Hello,

I'm looking at swapping out my factory exhaust for an aftermarket exhaust for 2016 Mustang GT. Which brand should I get Flowmaster or Magnaflow (cat-back)? I was something that will have a higher tone than they factory but not over the top. This is my first mustang and I want to make sure I'm making the right choice before I purchased it at my local muffler shop.
Thanks in advance.
 

Dallas Mustang

Active User
Jul 26, 2016
41
5
18
Dallas, TX
Aug 8, 2016
#2
  • Aug 8, 2016
  • #2
Magnaflow is what I would recommend. Nice tone without the drone that the Flowmaster kit would have.
 

XStang302x

Founding Member
Nov 2, 2000
286
24
19
Marietta, GA
Aug 9, 2016
#3
  • Aug 9, 2016
  • #3
I went with the Corsa Sport Catbacks...absolute heaven to my ears. I live in an apt complex and the sound is totally manageable. No drone, and shes nice and quiet till you get on it. If you decide to go with Corsa PM me and I can get you in touch with a great seller.
 
D

dawgz813

New Member
Aug 7, 2016
2
0
1
Aug 13, 2016
#4
  • Aug 13, 2016
  • #4
I was leaning towards the Magnaflow. I'm going to go with quads. Thanks
 

mitchell allard

Active Member
Oct 30, 2015
230
25
48
Apollo beach
Aug 22, 2016
#5
  • Aug 22, 2016
  • #5
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/mustang-2015-exhausts.887651/page-5#post-8986720

Pretty sure there's vids of both of them.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
103
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
Electrical Dash wiring
  • RileyDymond
  • Jul 19, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
132
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 19, 2026
RileyDymond
Suspension Is somethig Wrong Here?
  • Icemanxxxv
  • Jul 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
180
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 11, 2026
AeroCoupe
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
185
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
G
Quiet my 2015 GT on the cheap
  • gsrblack
  • Feb 12, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
6
Views
860
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Apr 16, 2025
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?