Roush faleen 01 snake

wma8706

Oct 1, 2004
This is my 2001 (faleen) cobra with the saleen conversion recently put on. I luv cobras but always loved the looks of the saleen. Although my car is not a real saleen and I would never pass it off as being a real one.......it is still all cobra inside! My mods are jlt cai, mrt h-pipe with borla stingers, steeda underdrive pulley, sub frame connectors, 4.30 gears and nitto drag radials, nx wet nitrous with injector, window switch, plugs upgrade 150 shot with custome diablo predator dyno tune..... 455rwhp and 512 rwt.....traction limited et at 11.60@ 117 mph. My plans are to forge the internals and poss. go with force induction in the near future.
saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg

Attachments

• saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
    saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 70
  • saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
    saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 70
  • saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
    saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 78
  • saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
    saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 75
  • saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg
    saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 77
  • Sponsors (?)

Very nice looking car. I have to ask, is there a problem with the first picture. It looks like the S A L E E N is backwards N E E L A S on your side decal. I'm assuming maybe the negative is backwords or something?? :shrug:

Nice lookin car, but i'd ditch the cobra rims, and get some saleens or at least saleen replica's.
Personally i like the the idea of DOHC saleens.

You also might want to pick a better location to take pics. NO lines in the parking would make the car look much better, the paint is way too shiny and picks up too much reflections.

FASN8N said:
2000xp8 said:
Nice lookin car, but i'd ditch the cobra rims, and get some saleens or at least saleen replica's.
QUOTE]

I actually think the 18in Cobra wheels compliment the rest of the car. Nice and clean looking.
Not that they don't look ok, i just am not a big fan of mixing and matching saleen and cobra exterior parts.
To me it's kinda like wearing a yankees hat, and a redsox jacket.
I do realize that his is actually a cobra, but nobody knows that from looking at it. Just looks like someone put cobra wheels on a saleen.

No insult intended, it's a beautiful car.