pics of my cobra with the saleen conversion

wma8706

Oct 1, 2004
This is my 2001 (faleen) cobra with the saleen conversion recently put on. I luv cobras but always loved the looks of the saleen. Although my car is not a real saleen and I would never pass it off as being a real one.......it is still all cobra inside! My mods are jlt cai, mrt h-pipe with borla stingers, steeda underdrive pulley, sub frame connectors, 4.30 gears and nitto drag radials, nx wet nitrous with injector, window switch, plugs upgrade 150 shot with custome diablo predator dyno tune..... 455rwhp and 512 rwt.....traction limited et at 11.60@ 117 mph. My plans are to forge the internals and poss. go with force induction in the near future.
saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg

Attachments

• saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
    saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 83
  • saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg
    saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 89
  • saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
    saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 90
  • saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
    saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 86
  • saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
    saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 88
  • Sponsors (?)

It DEFINETLY looks amazing i only have 2 comments to make:

1.) I dont think the cobras really look right on a saleen, i really think a saleen needs saleen wheels, even if they are just replicas

2.) The hood has GATTA go.

How much did all this end up running you?

the c-pillars are saleen pillars and am working on getting a set of saleen 18x9 and 18x10 wheels.
saleencobra18copy2loweredfy1.jpg
saleencobra32copyloweredcopy3finaleoz2.jpg

Attachments

• saleencobra32copyloweredcopy3finaleoz2.jpg
    saleencobra32copyloweredcopy3finaleoz2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 79
  • saleencobra18copy2loweredfy1.jpg
    saleencobra18copy2loweredfy1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 80
+1 Looks real nice! I am going to have to respectfully disagree with exindust in regaurds to the hood though, I think it looks good and you could easily spend the money on something better...

car is black but under certain lighting will have a blue tinge. Thanks for the replies and proud to be a memeber of your site. I generally spend my time at svtperformance.com but also love your forums as well!

car looks bad ass man, but one thing...

I think since you are not trying to pass it as a saleen, take the saleen decals off..IMO i thin it doesnt look right with the cobra emblems and it being a cobra..just my two cents