favorite fox

poppyredstang

Jun 18, 2009
im thinking about getting myself another fox. i used to have a 90 lx a few years ago but unfortunately i had to get rid of it. whats your favorite year for the fox. what should i go for?

• Sponsors (?)

From '87-'93 there isn't much of a difference (speed density is probably the only thing worth mentioning). I'm assuming you want an aero Fox since that's what you had before. To me it's just a matter of deciding which basic model is best suited for you and going from there:

GT
GT Vert
LX Coupe
LX Hatch
LX Vert
T-top GT/LX
--------------------
5-speed
automatic

As others have mentioned there's also the Saleens and Cobras ('93 only). My favorite; any black, hardtop Saleen from '85-93.

This is a carbon copy of the Saleen my first and oldest rival owned back when I had my 85GT (late 80's). Good times.
1985_00033_03.jpg

From '87-'93 there isn't much of a difference (speed density is probably the only thing worth mentioning). I'm assuming you want an aero Fox since that's what you had before. To me it's just a matter of deciding which basic model is best suited for you and going from there:
Yea, I don't really understand why everyone is specifying years. Like they're totally different.

'87-'93 black notch hands down.

Im a fan of my 90 GT
mass air, forged pistons, 140mph speedo. Most of the good stuff aleady in there.

Either that or an 86 GT

Better yet, a 90 GT converted to an 86 body:drool: