Fellow Mustang enthusiasts...believe in aliens/UFOs?

Should Creznor get teh Bant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

Hiya Chris,

Welcome to Stangnet. Please read the stickies at the top of Technical forum. This is not the kind of thing that belongs here.

--moved to Talk--

Sounds like it was written by a sub-highschool level writer.

Even if the "lightweight and pulsation" of the craft lets it reach almost light speed, it would take over 2 million years for any "aliens" to get to our galaxy from the next closest galaxy. And it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for something to reach light speeds, especially since to reach those speeds, that matter has to become completely made up of light particles. I do believe there are other intelligent beings in the universe, but, for them to come into contact with us is unfathomable and quite childish to say the least

Does this UFO have 5.0 in it?
Duh-Shrug.gif

grey5.0beast said:
Sounds like it was written by a sub-highschool level writer.

Even if the "lightweight and pulsation" of the craft lets it reach almost light speed, it would take over 2 million years for any "aliens" to get to our galaxy from the next closest galaxy. And it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for something to reach light speeds, especially since to reach those speeds, that matter has to become completely made up of light particles. I do believe there are other intelligent beings in the universe, but, for them to come into contact with us is unfathomable and quite childish to say the least

This will sound really bad, and Sci-fi geekish, but thats only if you think about things as they are. Whose to say we know everything, have seen everything and have the answer to everything. We find new things out every day that we didnt know existed, and whose to say there arent things out there that can travel the distance???

Sorry I actually dont care or really believe in any of it. But theres always an if to every question!

!~_IMO_~! well the shuttle we sent out last year on course to another galaxy.. had the only (lang witch)sp? compadable MATH there is no other scientific way that another galaxy could (if stumbled across it) would not no what it is... math is the only way for sure we could comuincate with any (if there were someone out there) life.. this is a thread for losers so im steping quietly out of this room and will not return.. outter life and crop circles are made up by computer losers that have no friends,/ girl friends.. to comunicate with other losers without g/f's.. !~_IMO_~!....

**steps out of the room in hopes that there were none of the losers in here.. never mind what my location is i live in texas... michigan is my made up home!**