Finally Back in a Mustang GT! (2005 Convertible GT)

propjoe89

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
New to the forums here and just happy to have a Mustang GT back.

Back in 2005, I made a 2001 Mustang GT 5 speed my first car at 17 years old. Honestly, looking back it was too much car for someone with such little driving experience. After driving my Stang for almost 5 years I was forced to get rid of her as too many mechanical problems were beginning to occur.

Picked up a 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe in July 2010. Car was great and reliable, but to me it was just a boring car and was not me. Been looking to get back into a Mustang for the past few months. I found this Mustang on craigslist and just knew I could not pass it up.

2005 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
5,100 original miles
Automatic (Given this is my daily driver and with NYC area congestion, may learn to love it)
Red Leather
Stock Everything

Mustang looks like it just came out of the showroom it is truly flawless. So excited to be back in a Mustang GT!

Pictures are under my profile

• Sponsors (?)

That thing is practically brand new. Nothing at all wrong with an automatic.

Pretty much. The guy I purchased it from only drove it a few weeks during the year in the Summer. I don't know how someone could just let the car sit there in their garage without being driven.

Had the Premium Ford Extended Warranty(7 years, 36k) transferred over to me. It is good until 7/2012.

Yeah, screw that. I don't drive mine in inclement weather, but I don't get any enjoyment out of it sitting. If it's nice out, I want to drive it. Driving it makes me smile.;)