Finally....I got my 4.6l GT!

American_Muscle

May 9, 2005
After bothering and nagging at you guys for so many months now...asking stupid question after stupid question, I now own a 2001 GT.

I'm coming from the 5.0 side of life but I always longed for a modular mustang.

She's black with red racing stripes. She's already modded:
-vortech SQ supercharger at 9 psi
-larger MAF/TB/injectors/fuel pump
-tokico adj. shocks/struts
-eibach pro-kit(not sure on c/c plates...will check)
-Bassani x-pipe with gutted gats and flowmaster 40 series muffs

But he really modded the interior with a kenwood touchscreen dvd player w/ 3 amps and subs/speakers in the back, custom painted parts, gauges etc(all kinds of little nick-nacks.)

All I want is rims(he has custom painted stock gt rims which actually look nice but I want something different). He gave me mach1 rims too so maybe I'll put those on for now, but I will probably be buying a set of steeda ultralite2's from a lady locally. I also want an 03/04 cobra bumper cover and different tips. (they're not very shiny plus they're slash cut...I really like the straight cuts)

Pretty much it..and I'll be saving for a new tranny (knock on wood).

I know that this thread is worthless without pics, so tomorrow I will snap some pics.

Driving it home was a blast.
I'm just a young'n stationed in Germany with the military so Germans had their mouths opened when I drove around. The exhaust sounds AMAZING! Probably had the best orgasm ever..lol.
At one traffic light, a guy started honking his horn so I looked over and he asked what car I was driving so I told him. He pulled out his cell-phone and told me to rev it while he recorded...lol.
Another guy who looked to be Arabian with a turbin wrapped around his head was driving a small-ass pizza delivery car...he honked and gave me a thumbs-up.

So all in all..it will be an attention grabber. Could be good or bad.

Anyway..sorry for the long post.
I feel honored to be a part of the 4.6l family and you all will be seeing lots of me! :nice:

Take care and God bless
Patrick

• Sponsors (?)

Yup will do.
Like I said, I will snap some pics tomorrow but right now it's past midnight here. I couldn't get home sooner because of all the Italians downtown honking their horns and driving around like crazy people after their world cup game. :mad: