Finally joined the SN95 crew.

SM0k3

Founding Member
Jun 3, 2001
La Palma, California
yep yep, i sold my 91 GT and took me about 5 months to decide between a SN95 or a FOX....anyways I ended up getting a Bluish/Green 1995 GT car has 91k and i got it for about 5k only mods done on it are in the sig. I'll take some pics probably monday..... :flag:

*EDIT* here are the pics.....dont mind the NASTY RIMS! i hate them probably MORE than you do LOL

View attachment 519637
View attachment 519638
View attachment 519640

• Sponsors (?)

Good deal, like Rob said we have nothing agnest foxes, I have lots of friends w/ them just that the 94/95 is a speical breed, only body style w/ that 5.0 in it and it only lasted for 2 yrs.

Post some pics if you can.

HoofnIt said:
Welcome to the 94/95 forum! It's always good to have another forest green stang owner. FYI the strut tower brace is standard equip. of the GTs. Can't wait to see some pics.

Oh snap it is?! :bang: shows how much i know about the SNs lol!

Oh and i dont think its forest green its a much lighter green.....i donno what its called but im gonna get it painted anyways

ok i just got back from driving it around a bit......i MUST have some type of gear cause i was cruising at about 60mph @ 2k and the speedo was reading 85mph....not to meantion that i got in it a couple of times and roasted 1st 2nd and 3rd...but COT DAMN i feel right at home with this stang im loving the upgrade so far but TIGHTER SUSPENSION IS A MUST..... =X

Pics later today in daylight.....