Finally, pictures of my 94 Convertable.

Original paint. The color and everything is great, but the front end has rock chips out the ying yang! It'll get painted in a year or two.

I think the cars have to be 25yrs old to get an antique plate.

JR, I painted the bezel with paint from Ford.

Edit: It still has the stock motor and ran 9.0 @ 78mph in the 1/8th with 186K miles.

Actually, I forgot, the rear of the car has been repainted. New rear bumper, repainted trunk and some of the rear quarters were blended.

Attachments

• motor 3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 552
  • lisence plate and gauge pod.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,634
1hot5.0 said:
Looks great. Since I am new to SN95's, I am curious how you replace the clock with gauges. Is there a kit you can buy? I don't really need two clocks in my car.

Summit racing should have it. It's just an autometer dash pod. Then you can buy any two gauges (the right diameter) and put them in there. I have electric water temp and mechanical oil pressure, although I don't recommend mechanical oil pressure in the pod. It was a royal pain in the ass to get the copper tube (sold seperately) up there. I also had to drill a hole in the firewall to run the wires/tubing.

The clock removes just by giving it a nice upward nudge on the front...

BTW- you went 9.0 with the stock motor??? How is that? What did you have done, what tires, gears, 60', etc? That's an unreal time. Every pass I made in the 8's was a 13 second run, so your DAMN close.

Killercanary said:
BTW- you went 9.0 with the stock motor??? How is that? What did you have done, what tires, gears, 60', etc? That's an unreal time. Every pass I made in the 8's was a 13 second run, so your DAMN close.

The 351 is just sitting there. I graduate with my B.S. of Industrial Engineering in 1 month!! Once I get a job, the teardown will begin. I need to buy all the parts still, but I pretty much know what it's going to be.

I have the timeslip around here somewhere, it was something like 9.0 @ 77.8 mph w/ 2.01 60'

I'll try to list all of the modifications it had when I ran that time:
MAC Shorties
MAC off road H
ASP underdrives
C springs
Pro 5.0 shifter
Drop in K&N w/ silencer removed
Flowmaster 2 chambers welded in stock pipes
Auburn Pro locker w/ 3.73 gears
Aluminum driveshaft w/ dogbone removed
25lb weight removed
275/40 Nitto DRs rear, 255/40 front
7* timing (forgot to take my timing light)
Maximum Motorsports rear lower control arms

I have since swapped the stock H-pipe back on, added MACH 1 shocks/struts and Pro3i full length subframe connectors.

It was a sunny saturday morning at about 11a.m. and it was in the 50*s or 60*s. I was trying to make a football game so once I ran that time, I quit.

Attachments

• 351 Windsor 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 478