• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

First Fox-1990

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flazald
  • Start date Start date May 21, 2018
F

Flazald

Member
May 21, 2018
3
1
13
Texas
May 21, 2018
#1
  • May 21, 2018
  • #1
Hi y’all.
My first Fox is 1990 GT.
I’m new at all this. Resto... upgrades .... threads and the overwhelming knowledge found in different sites... and I need to learn. So I decided to join and gain some insight as to what direction I can go to build my dream car. It’s work in progress ... but it’s worth my time. Started with exhaust... BBK shorties and XPipe.... still deciding on which flows. I’m also switching gears to 4.10s and installing subframe connectors. I’m looking into what top end features and can options I can learn about to make the right adjustments. Thanks for the info.
 

Attachments

  • 6501B1F8-8908-43CD-B847-EC9ECEE84707.webp
    335.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 2476AA75-3883-41CE-965D-E63B5345A6C9.webp
    278.2 KB · Views: 161

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,634
203
Discordia
May 28, 2018
#2
  • May 28, 2018
  • #2
Welcome to Stangnet.

Snoop around our '79-'95 subforums, you'll find lots of help there. Comment on any you find interesting.

Start your own thread on your car, the guys here will help you out with anything you need.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
166
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
137
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
180
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
T
New member, old Foxbody guy
  • tspangle
  • Jul 23, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
165
The Welcome Wagon Jul 23, 2025
tspangle
T
90' Fox
  • esteban31065
  • Jan 16, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
290
The Welcome Wagon Jan 17, 2025
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?