• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

First Mod

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmantheman
  • Start date Start date Jan 27, 2008

gmantheman

Member
Dec 30, 2007
483
1
16
Escondido, CA
Jan 27, 2008
#1
  • Jan 27, 2008
  • #1
Finally got my first engine mod-Steeda UD pullies . I can feel a slight improvement in performance. No negative affects on the heat, lights or radio. Overall I am satisfied with the results.
 

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
721
0
0
Lindsay, CA
Jan 27, 2008
#2
  • Jan 27, 2008
  • #2
Tuner and CAI kit next?
 

gmantheman

Member
Dec 30, 2007
483
1
16
Escondido, CA
Jan 27, 2008
#3
  • Jan 27, 2008
  • #3
I think so. JBA racing in San Diego sells a Steeda CAI/Tuner package that I may get.
 
S

steedman07

Member
Nov 20, 2007
176
1
17
Connecticut
Jan 27, 2008
#4
  • Jan 27, 2008
  • #4
gmantheman said:
I think so. JBA racing in San Diego sells a Steeda CAI/Tuner package that I may get.
Click to expand...

I lived in S.D. for 6 years, and JBA did all the stuff to my 90 GT..They really know their ****z over there..I would definitly recommend you get ur CAI and a custom dyno tune there, You will not be disappointed..
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
244
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Saturday at 5:19 PM
manicmechanic007
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
342
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
D
Engine Coolant and Radio Issues
  • Don7Up
  • Sep 14, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
720
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 4, 2025
Don7Up
D
J
Emission problems
  • jls.zmmr
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
293
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Feb 7, 2026
AeroCoupe
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
169
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?