First time owner, from Colorado Springs!

Tint or Muffler delete+ H-pipe

• Tint

• Muffler delete and H-pipe

Results are only viewable after voting.
How's it going everybody, I'm worml1ps and a couple months ago I purchased my first pony car. A 2019 Mustang GT Premium!!! Unfortunately no performance pkg but it only has 11k miles!

I'm so excited to join such a longstanding community and share my experience with you all!

First up on the chopping block is either going to be tint all around or a muffler delete with an H-pipe from a local fab shop.

Any suggestions are welcome to which I should do first, and if anyone knows what I should expect to pay for tint that would help immensely!!

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    661.2 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet :nice:
if you delete the mufflers it will be loud and obnoxious, if you delete the cats and the mufflers it will be even louder, more obnoxious and stink on top of that.
And any shop that installs an H pipe without cats will be setting themselves up for failure,
But it's your car and you're young.
Get it tinted and enjoy the ride.
JMO

Reactions: 1 user
With as close as CO follows CA on smog, are you sure the cat delete is a smart idea? It’s already against federal law. They just need to enforce it.
Even in NE, I added cats back because the Dronemasters and H pipe were way too much noise and drone with a 302. I don’t know that a modular motor will be more tolerable for more than short trips.

3-M tint will keep the car cooler in the summer and look good with the dark paint.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users