• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Flaming Pony

  • Thread starter Thread starter GOLDENPONY
  • Start date Start date Jul 10, 2005

GOLDENPONY

Founding Member
Jan 23, 2002
1,503
0
36
LOVELAND, OHIO
Jul 10, 2005
#1
  • Jul 10, 2005
  • #1
Has anybody seen the Flaming Pony grill emblem for the new 'Stangs? I have one on my 2000 GT and I love it. I'd love to get one for my '06 that I have on order.
 

dvaphex

New Member
May 14, 2005
1
0
0
Pittsburgh PA
Jul 16, 2005
#2
  • Jul 16, 2005
  • #2
I have been searching for one too. None to be found. Hopefully they will be making one soon. Only one I have found is the American flag. I am thinking of painting mine black, I think it might look cool. As soon as I figure out how to paint it correctly!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Installed xm radio shaker 1000
  • Rollback82
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
148
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 14, 2026
08shelby GT500
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
64
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
G
Rigid-back booster seat for ‘05 convertible - recommendations needed
  • grigor108
  • Jan 18, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
146
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Jan 18, 2026
grigor108
G
D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
174
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
P
I need definitive heater valve and AC expansion valve answers
  • PurAU
  • Sep 26, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
123
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Thursday at 12:24 PM
GypsyR
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?