Fog Light on Project Eleanor(v.3) help.

ArkAngel

Apr 4, 2018
Looking for some ideas on how to add the fog light to my current set up. Suggestions as to size, brand etc. Still considering the Piaa 40 series from the original Eleanor, but not sure how far those would stick out on my stock bumper. Will add two pictures, front/side view for some suggestions.
stripes4.jpg
stripes 3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Might be wishful thinking, but my idea is to swap the fog light you have with your turn signal light. I don’t know if the hardware exists, but it would be cool to have the fog lights up a little higher than stock while also more symmetrical and parallel to the main headlamp assembly and aesthetic—long and narrow.

2549B580-52C8-4ADF-91A2-0E18BF7AA0E7.jpeg

I see, well im looking for something more along the lines of the lower center foglights. Similiar to what you see on this pre '15 model mustang. Issue is mounting
on the stock bumper.
2008_00027_01.jpg

You might want to think about a name change. The wife of H.B. Halicki who wrote and starred in the original Gone in 60 seconds owns the rights to the name eleanor. There was a guy on youtube who was building a eleanor clone buy reskinning an S 550 with a 67 body. Not only was he shut down by the courts but his car was also seized. Her rights to the name are so encompassing, you could build a school bus and call it eleanor and she can seize it from you. So unless you want to possibly lose your car, I would change the name.