for us exporting Canadians

wusthof

Member
Nov 19, 2007
192
1
18
BC, Canada
I'm now the proud owner of an 06' torch red Gt vert ----- long and the short of it is, get the dealer (if bought from one) to turn on the DRL. Canadian Tire wants $200+, where as the dealer is only charging me $65usd thru the junction box. There is some room to save some $$$. All in all, it's cheaper to buy in the United States, but the nickle and diming wears a little thin. I saved probably $8500+. I'll post pix later
 
My local stealership charged me $269.00 CAD for the DRL on my imported 07 GT and in the process has lost my business for good. I had previously bought 5 new vehicles from them and had all my service work done there. I had been looking at a vert there then saw the coupe (dealer modified) on a trip to the US and had to bring it home. The real kicker is that a couple weeks after they ripped me off on the DRL, I custom wired a DRL setup on my brother's imported CX9 for the cost of a fuse link, a bit of wire, a few connectors, and a relay. I should have done the stang myself too.