Ford Motorsport 347 stroker

• Sponsors (?)

This is just MY OPINION so nobody get too fired up.

FRPP doesn't build engines, they rebadge someone elses work. These engines are built "generic", not to a specific vehicle/need/situation. In MY OPINION you are much better off going with an engine builder that knows exactly what you want, what it'll be used for, and in what situations. People like DSS, CHP, etc only build engines so, IMO, you are better off going with someone like that. You may even want to check local engine builders out. Ask around your area to see who people like. DSS & CHP both have good reps, but factor in shipping costs and any costs related to a mistake (happens to the best of em) or defect.

Just MY OPINION, and as we all know it aint worth much

I thought I read that the FRPP crate engines were built by the same people that built all of their engines? :shrug: Going with a good aftermarket company, you will get better parts such as rods, forged pistons, much better heads,etc...e.g., a magazine took Fords 351W stroker, bolted on some AFR heads and gained 50 h.p.!!! Even the Gt40 and such heads from Ford suck compared to the aftermarket offerings.