Fords at Carlisle who went?

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
Alright guys who was down there for the show? I got there Friday night (err... Sat AM) at 1 a.m. proceeded to sleep and then head to the show the next afternoon. Met up with some clowns :)D) and then spent the afternoon burning to death. Then a nice big buffet dinner, then drinking till 3-4 a.m. Then the show for a few hours and back home Sun. All in all a good and cheap weekend. Definately will have the fox there next year!

Share your weekend, if you went.

• Sponsors (?)

I saw your car there 69. Actually Sunday I parked basically right across from you with a blue 06 GT with white stripes (brothers car). I didn't get any pics but others did.

Also yeah that night I drank a good amount :D. Some can't hang, it's those college days of training!

I was there with my 2 tone t-top (new paint since sig pic). I didn't get to finish my paint and put on the clear coat but I said forget it and threw the car back together. It was a good time. Very hot like you said. I think a few people couldn't take the heat and just said forget this and left sat afternoon. I'll have to post up my pics later tonight. I was wondering what happened to all the 5.0 talk guys, didn't hear anything since the show.

69, saw your photo shoot outside the back of my hotel. car looks good.

I saw your car there 69. Actually Sunday I parked basically right across from you with a blue 06 GT with white stripes (brothers car). I didn't get any pics but others did.

Also yeah that night I drank a good amount :D. Some can't hang, it's those college days of training!

I couldn't hang, saturday night i went up to check on the little lady and the A/C felt good, kicked my shoes off and watched some TV...after a few minuits I was lying down and said forget about going back out there.

Sorry dude, I am glad Dan was there to keep you guys entertained.

BTW- We get to a gas station in North of Scranton and Dan decides to leave hsi car running (dead battery) and goes inside to grab some stuff and relieve himself....forgets to flip on his electric fan:(. Luckily 87ttopstang saw it and shut it off before he lost too much water. Later down the road Dan pulls over cause the car is wobbling and finds he snapped a wheel stud and the other 3 lugs are barely hanging on. A guy in a super clean white Cobra (96-98) stops and has the right socket to tighten up the remaining 3 lug nuts.

I had a blast though, it was nice meeting Brian and his buddy Vince (i think?) Sorry I flaked out on ya saturday night:rolleyes:

Yeah I watched move your car around right befor we left, you were goosing the throttle and it sounded good:nice:

Thanks, You should have heard it friday when we pulled in. I had droped 2 header bolts out the #1 primary and wiped the out gasket on the way down. I had to rumage the swap meet for 2 bolts then hit advance auto for some gaskets. Lucky it wasnt that bad as I have individual flanges and just cut the gasket and replaced the piece for the #1 primary in the hotel parking lot. What a joy. lol

Never leave home with out some tools!

Next year we should get everyone from the website to put Stangnet down as the club so we can get a big @$$ tent...once you have over 20 cars attend I think the tent is free.

No worries Dave, we were busy drinking and telling dumbass stories. Theres always next year for more :D. Also there wasn't a single mosquito which amazed me.

insanestang I saw your car there (every two tone fox sticks out to me now) and even looked it over. Definately get some clear coat on it, the 18s and stance look good.

Opal when did you go home? Your from CT right? How long did it take you?

I was there with my buddy in his Electric Green 99 Cobra with GT wheels on it on saturday late afternoon. We were only there for two hours lol. Too damn hot. The two tone orange and black fox was definately one of my favorites. The 87 factory black/silver two tone t-top car was real nice too.