Foxbody in new tv show

• Sponsors (?)

Which one of those idiots thought it was a good idea to stick that chick in the back of a hatch?
Did they really think that canvas cover was going to keep her from getting out?
Wait, the sentence was too long, 'did they really think'?
Or were they not equipped to think?
It may be a good show anyhow. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
The interior view actually looked more look like a notch, look at the quarter windows. Hope they have subframe connectors when they jumped the car, pretty sure that car will be junk when it lands lol.

• Agree
All the previews , and there are at least 4 different ones feature the GT Foxbody. They must be marketing to some age group..... I know because I watch Bachelor In Paradise every week with my wife. I can say that because I dont have to see you guys tomorrow.... I like the all you can drink feature on there.

Reactions: 1 user
Hatch Mustang with a notch interior. Nice trick!

She should have shot the girl on the porch that called it a POS.

At least one of the jump angles looked CGI. Looked decently clean. Hope they didn't trash it, too. Pretty sure that car is not going to survive. But, the producers are pretty smart to go for a red GT hatch. Easy to find cheap ones.

Most of those 'movie/tv' cars are patched up junk to begin with. I've read a few articles on the company's that provide them. I think not much has changed except with now they have the CGI.
I hope now they don't trash as many as they used to.

Someday we might have the cars that everybody wants. Ten years people , just maintain. Not that we would sell them. Im working for a guy who is the original owner of a 65 vette. The guy has it on a garage lift. Worth over $100,000 he says hes not selling. He takes it out every two weeks . Rest of the time its covered.

Most of those 'movie/tv' cars are patched up junk to begin with. I've read a few articles on the company's that provide them. I think not much has changed except with now they have the CGI.
I hope now they don't trash as many as they used to.
Yeah,..just google how many general Lee's there were, or how many Bullitt mustang's were used in the one movie.

• Agree
Did you notice every scene you see features the fox in it . She is going to be in this thing all the time. I cant stand all these new tv shows. ABC puts out new shows every fall, and they all fail. The only show Iv been able to follow is The Good Doctor . My wife likes it.

I've never owned a coupe. One scene shows someone climbing through the seats in the truck. Can you do that? I'm pretty sure you can't fold the seats down, but just thought I'd ask.

I've never owned a coupe. One scene shows someone climbing through the seats in the truck. Can you do that? I'm pretty sure you can't fold the seats down, but just thought I'd ask.

Nope, it’s fixed. There’s an x brace behind the backseat.

I’m also pretty sure that lady said she had two dudes locked in the trunk of her hatchback.