• Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)

Gauging interest 94 cobra...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAMSTANG
  • Start date Start date Apr 19, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BAMSTANG

New Member
Apr 19, 2011
0
0
0
Apr 19, 2011
#1
  • Apr 19, 2011
  • #1
I know I am new here, but wanted to post to see if I had any interest. I am keeping this short until I see interest and then I will get into it further or answer any questions you may have...

94 Cobra numbers car 85k original miles, original owner, adult driven, have all paperwork back to 94 including numbers certificate. White/black. Interior is showroom condition. Exterior is perfect as well body wise. Could use paint( I plan on having painted in May if I don't sell)

Goodies. I just installed all this a couple months ago from BONE STOCK!!! 200 miles on all this.
BBK long tube headers
BBK off-raod x-pipe
Flowmaster duals
UP
Mac cold air
373 gear
short shifter

Also have purchased but HAVE NOT installed...
Vortech v1 s-trim polished kit with anderson power pipe
trickflow twisted wedge heads
trickflow upper and lower
trickflow cam
bbk in tank pump
vertech t-rex in line pump
42lb injectors
SCT 4500 MAF...few other small items
Would make a great setup once installed and tuned, but I just don't have the time for it. I am in no hurry to sell nor will I be low balled!!!!!!

Pics on request please. I am listing my number but PLEASE don't call with dumb questions or crazy offers. 336-314-4406
price for car.....I will start at $9500...make offer

I will list these other goodies in the other section....I don't know how this forum goes but I may get booted if I price in here!!!!!
 
S

SlvrStng2000

New Member
Nov 5, 2001
3
0
1
Stafford
May 4, 2011
#2
  • May 4, 2011
  • #2
Pics of car in Current state?
 
H

Hcp911

New Member
Jun 10, 2011
0
0
0
Jun 10, 2011
#3
  • Jun 10, 2011
  • #3
94 cobra

if it is still for sale i am interested

let me know the current condition and let me know if it has had the mods installed.

email me with pics and stuff at hcp911@aol.com

thanks!
 
B

Beerdog80

New Member
Feb 21, 2010
1
0
1
Jun 22, 2011
#4
  • Jun 22, 2011
  • #4
Are you in North Carolina?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

A
P0036 P0056 P0137 P0157 2020 Ford Mustang GT
  • AmkoA
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
227
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Jun 16, 2026
AmkoA
A
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
330
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
D
96 get convertible-sell or part out?
  • DTCstang
  • May 17, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
5
Views
243
What is it Worth?!?!? May 18, 2026
nickyb
9
RECEIVED OFFER TO BY MY 92 LX CONVERTIBLE
  • 92StangGirl
  • Mar 23, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
273
What is it Worth?!?!? Mar 23, 2026
General karthief
What's it Worth? 2000 GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • May 8, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
6
Views
418
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 13, 2026
KRUISR
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?