Good aftermarket fan system?

Here's a little background info. I put this new motor in back in 03. Ever since then I have had fan/cooling problems. I have replaced the fan motor the ECT sensor. The fan would work intermittenly. About a month ago I replaced the CCRM or whatever its called. The fan was working fine until yesterday. Now its back to working whenevr it wants to.

I'm really sick of this POS. So does anyone make a new fan system that will turn itself on and off at the proper temps? If I can't get it to work soon I'm going to sell it. There is no reason it should be this way.

Also what is the possibility that there is an air bubble causing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
Sounds like you have an eletrical demon. You may want to try reading the 2nd post up top titled "94/95 FAQ section" they have a write up on how the rewire your fan to a toggle so you can turn it on and off yourself. You don't have it listed but upgrade your rad. because our stock one are crap.

yeah I forgot about that I have a steeda rad. I've been searching thru topics for like 3 days now. I just found the hardwire directions a little while ago. Thanks

HISSIN50 said:
I have also been considering going with one of Mr Baskin's controllers for the 94. good stuff!

After i bought one for my 92 after I hooked up my factory 94/95 fan onto it, I bought another for my 95 and viper fan. Very nice product :nice:

ponyboy19 said:
After i bought one for my 92 after I hooked up my factory 94/95 fan onto it, I bought another for my 95 and viper fan. Very nice product :nice:
Thanks for the feedback (everyone ubiquitously loves that controller). I just need to justify the cost (vs me just flipping switches to overcome the lame temp settings on my 94). :)

ponyboy19 said:
here is a write up on my set up.. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=524739 You won't beat it IMO as it cools like crazy. I have since hooked it up with a DCC unit to take over all the fan controls and hooked a switch to the a/c line on the controler so I can manually turn it on 50% if I choose.

I didn't see a price for just the controller. What is it? Will it work with my factory fan?Thanks for all the replies. Tha damn thing is working fine now.

bayellowstang said:
I didn't see a price for just the controller. What is it? Will it work with my factory fan?Thanks for all the replies. Tha damn thing is working fine now.

click on "fan's & kits" and scroll down and click on the FK-35. that's the controller and mounting hardware.. then click on componts and click on the L-101 which is a variable light to show how hard the fan is working. The light isn't mandatory but it's nice to have. Them two pieces will get you up and running..