Got a Free GT Bumper

93Stang23

Nov 3, 2004
Hey guys, well last night I went to Hagerstown Ford because a buddy of mine works up there and he was going to take the dealer sticker off of my trunk lid and an old faded Harley Davidson sticker that the previous owner put on. Well while he was getting off the sticker I noticed a bumper and some other parts just laying off to the side by the body shop. So I asked him about the bumper and he called up to the main office and they said I could take it, now all I need is the wiring harness and the switch for the inside of the car to hook up these fog lights, anyone know where I can get the wiring & switch for cheap??

• Sponsors (?)

I just got done hookin the fog lights to the body, now I just need the wires & switch and I'll be good to go...I decided to leave the little bars in, I actually think it looks pretty cool like that, I'll try & get a pic up within the next few days.

tack said:
Did you swap the whole bumper or just take out the fog lights? Either way, congrats on the free bumper, wish I could come across some nice freebies like that.

I just took out the fog lights, I haven't decided what to do with the bumper now...I'll probably end up selling it and making a few bucks, maybe enough to cover the wiring harness & switch. Anyone need a red front bumper for 99-04? :rolleyes:

93Stang23 said:
I just took out the fog lights, I haven't decided what to do with the bumper now...I'll probably end up selling it and making a few bucks, maybe enough to cover the wiring harness & switch. Anyone need a red front bumper for 99-04? :rolleyes:

Is it red or is it the orange red, I could very well be interested...

tack said:
Is it red or is it the orange red, I could very well be interested...

I'd say it's more of a red, but if the sun hits it hard enough it does have the red orange look...my bro has a digital camera so I'll try & get him to snap some shots of the bumper for sale and of my car with the fog lights some time tomorrow, and if you're interested go ahead and make an offer...If you're really interested I could go down to the ups store tomorrow and see how much it'd cost to get it shipped.