Got Engaged!!

chaos254

Founding Member
Jul 27, 2002
NJ
I've had been thinking about it for a long time now and I finally decided to start looking at rings. Well I ended up finding the perfect one at Jareds. Its a white gold band w/ 5 smaller diamonds on each side and then center diamond is beautiful, its a little bigger than 3/4 carat. Ring shopping was very stressful lol, plus I never realized they were so much $$. :jaw:

Well I setup a nice romantic dinner with sushi, wine, flowers, candles and she had no clue! She started crying of course... :nice: and for some odd reason she said yes lol.

It cost me a small fortune but the look on her face was priceless and she absolutely loves it. :D

Also found out yesterday that she got into one of the law schools she had applied to. So looks like I will have a sugar mama. :hail2: We are still waiting on 2 schools but so far she has been accepted into UC Davis, waitlisted at UCLA and we're still waiting on USC and UC Hastings.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats man! I will be hopping on the engagement bandwagon next year most likely. All my closest friends are getting married too, and my gf is getting anxious haha. But I love her to death, so its something I'm looking foreward to as well.