got my 5 bolt done on my 88LX

Well I got my cobra brakes on. Also my new 8.8 with 3.73's, and boxed control arm. I do have the matching drilled and slotted rotors for the cobras in the back, I just don't have the right backing plates. If anyones knows were I can pick a piar up let me know. Let me know what you guys think! For some reason all my pics wont go on here. But there all on myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17511956

Attachments

• DSCF0268.JPG
    DSCF0268.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF0271.JPG
    DSCF0271.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice job! Your car looks great with the Bullitts. I am a set of springs away from installing my 5 lug Cobra brakes and IRS into my '89 LX. I ask you this: Did you have any issues with fender clearance and the rim/tire combo that you have?

Thanks!

JT

About your backing plates, you can get them directly form Ford as they are hard to find used. I think they cost around $120 or so. You might try Bear Brakes as well. They have their own piece that they sell with their brake kits. I have no idea how much they run though....

k thanks I'll look into it. and the fender clearence is no problem. Fits right in. You will have to roll the rear fender lip probley, thats all I had to do. The IRS setup is nice in a fox. I though about doing that a long time ago. Is it a PITA?

LordMustangGT said:
Well I got my cobra brakes on. Also my new 8.8 with 3.73's, and boxed control arm. I do have the matching drilled and slotted rotors for the cobras in the back, I just don't have the right backing plates. If anyones knows were I can pick a piar up let me know. Let me know what you guys think! For some reason all my pics wont go on here. But there all on myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17511956

Dang man, those do look good. Makes me want to swap my tri-bars out for the extra set of bullits that Ive got ... lol

Good work.
DD
:flag: :nice:

Naw, sorry man... the bullits are for my 70.

You can get em bran new for like 500.

I think I saw an add the other day for like 699 with tires even.

You might even find em "take off" cheaper than that if ya watch craigs list or ebay.

DD
:flag: :nice: