• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Got my Terminator today......whoa.

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhiteHeat306
  • Start date Start date Mar 18, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
First Prev 4 of 4
D

Daggar

New Member
Jul 19, 2004
3,902
5
0
Mar 21, 2006
#61
  • Mar 21, 2006
  • #61
Dean85GT said:
650 hp stock?! what the hell are you talking about?!
Click to expand...

I think he's referring to my post on page one.

malik641 -- The second picture is of an 03/04 Cobra outfitted with a Kenne Bell 2.2L Blowzilla/Flowzilla. THOSE are 650+ HP, not a factory Cobra. As far as mods go, it's a realtively easy one that nets a huge gain so long as you're willing to drop the $$ to make it happen.
 

tunedin302

I AM the law!!!
Jul 29, 2004
1,251
2
36
Pennsylvania
Mar 21, 2006
#62
  • Mar 21, 2006
  • #62
WhiteHeat306 said:
I have only had it up to around 100mph or so, and I didn't even know it.
Click to expand...

You still have my number right? Call me when you get the next court date
 
D

Daggar

New Member
Jul 19, 2004
3,902
5
0
Mar 21, 2006
#63
  • Mar 21, 2006
  • #63
tunedin302 said:
You still have my number right? Call me when you get the next court date
Click to expand...



 
W

WhiteHeat306

Member
Nov 28, 2004
283
1
16
Philadelphia Suburbs
Mar 21, 2006
#64
  • Mar 21, 2006
  • #64
tunedin302 said:
You still have my number right? Call me when you get the next court date
Click to expand...
Yeah hopefully I won't be calling from a jail cell.
 

tunedin302

I AM the law!!!
Jul 29, 2004
1,251
2
36
Pennsylvania
Mar 21, 2006
#65
  • Mar 21, 2006
  • #65
WhiteHeat306 said:
Yeah hopefully I won't be calling from a jail cell.
Click to expand...

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I got one of those calls Congrats again on getting such an awesome car!!
 
W

WhiteHeat306

Member
Nov 28, 2004
283
1
16
Philadelphia Suburbs
Mar 21, 2006
#66
  • Mar 21, 2006
  • #66
tunedin302 said:
Well, it wouldn't be the first time I got one of those calls Congrats again on getting such an awesome car!!
Click to expand...
Thanks Matt. BTW, I don't have your number any more I upgraded to the Razr phone and the numbers didn't transfer.
 

malik641

New Member
Nov 24, 2003
53
0
0
South Florida
Mar 21, 2006
#67
  • Mar 21, 2006
  • #67
WhiteHeat306 said:
BTW - they come with 390hp stock.
Click to expand...
(the arrow is pointing to myself....my bad, guys)
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Mar 22, 2006
#68
  • Mar 22, 2006
  • #68
No fair...
 

04sleeper

Founding Member
Jun 22, 2002
2,674
14
89
Dallas, TX
Mar 26, 2006
#69
  • Mar 26, 2006
  • #69
Sweet ride!!!!!!

That was my first choice of color but they didn't make it in 04 and that's what I wanted.

Congrats!!

Enjoy!!!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
First Prev 4 of 4
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

T
Oil burning on my recently buil 302
  • The blk67
  • May 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
204
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 15, 2026
Noobz347
T
Vibrating clutch pedal
  • t.hite10
  • Aug 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
199
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 11, 2026
squeak93
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
214
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
M
  • Poll Poll
Stroking a Mexico 289 or newer roller 302
  • MaryJaneTheMustang
  • Aug 12, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
110
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 12, 2026
Bullitt347
K
Resolved Need some assistance. Holley Terminator X alongside H/C/I. Very rough/inconsistent idle
  • karhoot
  • Jun 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
144
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 6, 2026
karhoot
K
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?