great pics from the e-town swap meet car show!!! DUW...

buncha ****ty parts this year, but i didnt have any money anyway, so it didnt matter.....my buddy and i went over to teh car show for a while and got some nice pics....check em out!!
View attachment 502884

View attachment 502886

View attachment 502888

View attachment 502890

View attachment 502892

View attachment 502894

View attachment 502896

View attachment 502898

View attachment 502900

View attachment 502902

View attachment 502904

View attachment 502906

also, for once, the black widow bumperwasnt terribly hideous....idk maybe the sun got to me, but oh well...... :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

donjohn said:
nice pics.... i'm wondering why on the orange fox body, you can see the ground through the hole in the left inner fender area
cause the car sits a bit high in the front because of the drag springs, and teh tires arent very tall, so you can see right out....he doesnt have the inner fenders in either to save weight.....its pretty much gutted cause its carb'd, so tehres no wires or anything that have to pass thru there......

That fox body is "fastlane's" car. His real name is Lane. I don't know how many of you saw the video going around the net a year or so ago where the turbo mustang went down the track (atco), lost control and landed on its roof... THAT IS THE CAR!!! Lane did an increadible transformation in getting that car back together, he cut the top off of another coupe and put it on the above car, all in a matter of a few months!

Killercanary said:
That fox body is "fastlane's" car. His real name is Lane. I don't know how many of you saw the video going around the net a year or so ago where the turbo mustang went down the track (atco), lost control and landed on its roof... THAT IS THE CAR!!! Lane did an increadible transformation in getting that car back together, he cut the top off of another coupe and put it on the above car, all in a matter of a few months!
He said it before I did.

That car is truly amazing and it runs it's ass off to boot...

Joe

Caldwell said:
Incredible pictures :nice:

very nicely done
thanks bud!!!!

paul- i had a nice chat with lane while i was there.....i saw the pics he had of the crash which were propped up under the hod, and i turned to my buddy, and i was like "**** man, ive seen the vid of this car online!!" and lane came over and he was like "yea man, the car is famous".....evidently it runs 9.7's on BFG DR's :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: