GT350H rental - OT classic tech but this is where I hang

washMO66

Founding Member
Oct 30, 2001
Washington, MO
Sorry moderators - move if you feel you have too, I just don't know those other non-classic guys and I rather share with the cool people, my people...

One of my sales guys rented this out in CO this past week. He said it was a good time and the car Drew alot of attention while running around on the Air Force Academy....

325HP, little more than the new GT's and has some handling package on it as well....

Thought maybe you guys would enjoy the pics...

View attachment 437148

View attachment 437150

View attachment 437152

View attachment 437154

View attachment 437156

View attachment 437158

• Sponsors (?)

65mistress said:
I saw one blow past me on the way to Sacramento from Reno, it was just a quick view of it, but well worth a second look when I get the chance.

I'm sure there is a waiting list at least 2 years already.

It is only a couple of months here in Seattle... I have already had the chance to drive one for a day :)

When he rented the one in Denver he reserved it the week before, I checked before I went to Vegas the other week and they were available 1 week prior as well. Denver has 11 of them that will be moving to to Phoenix for the winter.

They are not cheap per day and there are 80 miles per day restrictions on them. you also have to have a plane ticket to prove you are out of town on travel etc.

They are not hard to get right now. His alreay had 5K miles on it and they are going to auction after 18K miles so they won't be around long.