Guess what i have in my garage?

CobraRed_96_GT

May 20, 2006
UCSD/La Jolla
Spolier: 07' Shelby GT-H
Pics to come, left both the digi cams in the CLK430 at the Hertz in SF:doh:
Since 10am this morning we've been driving all the best roads in northern cali. This thing has some serious suspension, took it on the back roads behind Lake Sonoma, friggin No traffic:nice:, takes corners like butta man, like butta

• Sponsors (?)

94GTStang said:
So how's the power on it? What's the real deal with the fake hood pins? They are all auto's correct? The exhaust sound good? Is it signed by Carrol himself?

How's that for questions?
bueno. Hood pins are functional, they look good but the cable is a bit long and raises up when your about 90-100+, but it's covered in a plastic slip and doesnt scratch the paint. Yes they are all auto, plus full time traction control; only way to unplug it is to do away with ABS too. The exhaust does actually sound pretty damn good for a stock set up IMHO, nice tips too, looks like borla. The interior is signed by Carrol but it's printed, also the engine label and vin have his name punched into it. I def. want one now, just a good all around car. Stiff suspension for city driving for the average person tho, but i love that feel. Also quite low w/ front facia and exhuast, hafta be slow on all speed bumps.

CobraRed_96_GT said:
bueno. Hood pins are functional, they look good but the cable is a bit long and raises up when your about 90-100+, but it's covered in a plastic slip and doesnt scratch the paint. Yes they are all auto, plus full time traction control; only way to unplug it is to do away with ABS too. The exhaust does actually sound pretty damn good for a stock set up IMHO, nice tips too, looks like borla. The interior is signed by Carrol but it's printed, also the engine label and vin have his name punched into it. I def. want one now, just a good all around car. Stiff suspension for city driving for the average person tho, but i love that feel. Also quite low w/ front facia and exhuast, hafta be slow on all speed bumps.

Ah... I was reading in the new 5.0 mag that the hood pins were just decor. But everything else looked top notch. :nice: They also loved the stiffer suspension in it as well. It's nice that they at least printed his sig. on the parts. That's hella cool. I wonder if Steve Saleen would ever follow suit on that.
I was driving back to my hotel from the Florida Keys in August and we drove along side an GT-H for a long time. It was so sleek and sexy and here we were stuck in a Ford Tore-ass :(