Guess whos back...10 years later!!

• Sponsors (?)

It's crazy to see all these names popping up again...I have been out of the game for awhile but the bug never leaves you...when life permits, I too will have a Mustang again. When I first registered here I was in high school and had a 91 LX...back then my area was crawling with fox bodies and rice rockets. Soon I am going to be 30 and it's rare to see any of either one of those types of cars anymore. I miss the old days sometimes...

Corey, right? I remember you regardless of whether or not I got the name correct. It's been a long time man.

I used to be 1Bad89Coupe on here which I recogize several others that have chimed in. Glad to hear you still have the ol' fox body. Congrats on the twins and welcome back!

Your handle sounds familiar to me. Glad to see your back here. I don't know that I commented much on your posts in the past. I have been on/off the site for years. I still have the same 93 LX that I bought new and it is not modded much more then it was back then. I do think that I have finally figured out the direction I want the car to go in though. Welcome back.