Guy's Code of Ethics

Man Code >?

Man Code of Ethics question........ Is it ok when you wake up at a friends house after a night of drinking around 3 am and find ur buddy and his girl ****ing to cause a disturbance> in my case it was a air horn? was that just ****ed up or just funny

Man Code of Ethics question........ Is it ok when you wake up at a friends house after a night of drinking around 3 am and find ur buddy and his girl ****ing to cause a disturbance> in my case it was a air horn? was that just ****ed up or just funny

Only IF, and I stress the IF, there is a chance of YOU getting laid by your buddys g/f.

After a friend does an ugly chick you must make fun of him for the rest of the night. Then forget about it the next day. In my case i got a friend to admit he banged an ugly chick right in front of her. She was never seen again nor was it ever spoken of again..

Now... can you see the difference here? This is of course, true. When your friend bangs and ugly or fat chick... it is REQUIRED that you make fun of him.

This serves two purposes. One... you ensure that the ugly chick becomes a ghost thus keeping your friend from repeating his mistake. Second... it serves at a deterrant from your buddy hooking another ugly chick in the future. It's always in thebest interest of your buddy that you do these things. The fact that we derive a considerable amount of enjoyment from it is just a bonus.

The Guy's Code of Ethics isn't about things we'd like to do... it's about thing we MUST do to keep good order for our buddies and ensure that natural selection is properly exercised. If we let our buddies go out and do ugly chicks then what happens??? WE GET MORE UGLY CHICKS!

That same rule applies to fatties.
Also shall no man let a friend do a fat chick no matter how drunk he is. In a drunken or sober condition no man should have to operate that type of heavy machinery .
Now the only exception to this rule is if your friend weighs over 250 or he is a powerlifter.

Here Ye Hear Ye... GTO Returns has a question for "The Guy's Code of Ethics"...

Is it ever okay to give another guy a non ghey manhug?

Ugh:
#25: It is always gay to hug other guy except for two exceptions:
1. Your team just won the game
2. His dog/wife/gf/kid just died (in that order) for any other deaths a simple condolence and an offer to go out for drinks is all that is necessary.

I was thinking that had been covered...

Okay GTO it's not okay to want to hug Turkey Sammich.

updated list dummy..