H&R and Intrax ONLY please

racer_inboston

Founding Member
Feb 2, 2002
boston, ma
Hey gang!
I have finally set my mind on 2 companies, H&R and intrax for my 92 vert 5.0.
I have read alot of posts on eibach and other companies, but seems to me that H&R is the best. Now i like the drop on INTRAX but they dont have as much feed back, not sayin gthey are bad, just not enough feed back on them. I have purchased a new set of CCplates to do my drop, but I really need some more feedback. If i go with a 2 inch drop obviously i dont want to use sn95 struts(bottoming out) so I'll use struts specifically made for the fox, adjustable most likely.
tks
:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

H&R springs here. Torque arm springs in the rear, and 750-850 lb/in (race) springs are going up front soon. The rear was lowered about .75 in. Looks good. I have a pic, but it's hard to tell. The front is still stock ride height in this pic. Got my H&Rs from www.maximummotorsports.com

42501ta_phb0011-med.JPG

I GOT THE H&R RACE SPRINGS. AND I LOVE THEM ITS DROPED PERFECT, I WOULDNT AND I MEAN WOULD NOT GO LOWER THAN THEM, MY LONG H-PIPE SCRAPES AS IT IS(LONG TUBES PARTLY TO CONTRIBUTE) BUT HELL THE CORNERING MAKES UP FOR IT. REMEMBER SHOCKS AT THE SAME TIME :) I WENT WITH BILISTENS. EXPENCIVE BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY.

marc said:
I have H&R SS springs on my 91 GT... I have 5.0droptop's same stance, I've had them since 94(i believe) and no problems here.

Marc, is your gt convertible? cause I really would like pics of GT verts. tks fr the guys that posted. I have read on this forum tha the stance woul dbe different on a vert than a regular gt because of the weight difference.
soplease anyone running H&R's on fox verts please post :D :D