Have I been gone toooooo Long??? 351 a MOD??

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 24, 2003
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
Oh My, I either never looked at this or something, I would never think the residential car collector, the parking lot apirator, the I love my TC but will bring the mustang to the track when we finally get to meet Matt is a Mod.

Did I never pay attention or did this happen reciently?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah its a dark time for stangnet. Actually I was hoping that being a mod i could have a longer sig but no such luck. It won't let me add anything else. I did sell the 89 coupe and bought a 93 turbo ranger. This week :)

Kidd: On the number of cars....I very nice (prick) man brought me a letter this week, saying I had too many cars outside of my shop. He then told me 2 is the limit for cars in town. APPARENTLY 17 is too many. It was funny when he asked whos they were. I whipped out my "personal car work schedule" and showed him my progression by hour/day/week. He was a little baffled that I was only giving myself 3.75 hours of sleep during the weekend. Hey man thats what schedules are for.
I still haven't turned in my paper work for the dealers liscence.

Yeah I've been busy this week. It was fall break (only 2 half days of school). I have dealed away 2 wheel sets, 89 coupe, 90 hatch, bought the 2.3T ranger. Blew up my NPR(and scrambling to fix it), swapped T3's, worked on my 351TT exhaust and have made 162 measurements on my "new" windsor (stay tuned). I still have until 12:30PM tomorrow to work on something, before I have to go to work.