Electrical Headlight and turn signal problems

Hey guys.
Just picked up a 89 5.0 5SPD GT Convertible. Loving the car. Needs some minor tweeks.
I'm having a problem with the headlights and taillights. Changed out all thr bulbs and fuses and having the following issues.
1. Not getting low beam or DRL. High beams work and marker lights work.
2. Turn signals. Left turn signal front and rear flash fine. Right turn signal stays on no blinking. Rear bulb lights up no blinking. No turn signal on front. Hazards work all around expect the front right.
3. Rear reverse lights always on. Won't turn off. Even in reverse or first gear.
I've read some stuff online but was wondering if someone has a sure answer to this.
Thank you in advance
amkullar

• Sponsors (?)

#1 probably need a headlight switch.
89 mustang does not have daytime running lights (if that is what DLR means)
#2 if you installed new bulb in rt frt then the socket may be bad, check for power at the socket
#3 the reverse light switch is likely bad, I think it is on the passenger side of the trans.

#1 probably need a headlight switch.
89 mustang does not have daytime running lights (if that is what DLR means)
#2 if you installed new bulb in rt frt then the socket may be bad, check for power at the socket
#3 the reverse light switch is likely bad, I think it is on the passenger side of the trans.
Thanks for the reply. I'll check our those items.
Yes I out a new bulb in the right front turn signal. The marker light works just not flash when signaling.
DRL was day time running. I'm in Vancouver Canada, so all our cars have had them.