• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

HEDMAN HEADERS

  • Thread starter Thread starter getyup68
  • Start date Start date Feb 23, 2008

getyup68

New Member
Jun 6, 2007
5
0
1
Chapel hill NC
Feb 23, 2008
#1
  • Feb 23, 2008
  • #1
I need to pick you guys brains.Does anyone know if the hedman headers 88300 long tubes mold has changed at all the the last 15 years. I know the flange has changed from the flat 3 bolt to the ball and socket style. I am doing the T5 swap on my 68 coupe 289 and the flow tech header will not work with Mustang Steve's clutch cable set up. I see in Steve's article that the long tube Hedmans work like they were made for it. My concern is the guy I am buying them from purchased them in the early 90's. I just want to make sure they haven't changed. I appreciate any help.

Thanks, Brian.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
For Sale 2008 Mustang Bullitt for sale Richmond Hill, ON, Canada L4C 0S3
  • ROHDRNNR
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
313
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Jun 10, 2026
ROHDRNNR
R
F
1990 mustang GT, essentials to making a 5,000 mile round trip (Michigan to California, and back)
  • FreeMustangProject
  • May 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 14, 2025
hoopty5.0
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
Exhaust 1 3/4” Long Tubes on a Fox Body AOD – Easiest route?
  • 5.0 Mike
  • Mar 19, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 21, 2025
5.0 Mike
A
P0036 P0056 P0137 P0157 2020 Ford Mustang GT
  • AmkoA
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
238
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Jun 16, 2026
AmkoA
A
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?