Hello All, Back in the Mustang after 10 yrs!!!

KyStang615

Aug 17, 2011
Hello all, after being gone from the stang world for 10 plus yrs I just brought home my 2012 Black/Black 5.0 w/ Brembo upgrade and accessory kit. I grew up around stangs all my life, heck my dad is the OG owner of a 67 Shelby GT 500 so how could i not like them :) Anywho I have owned a Honda, Infiniti G35, Acura TL, and just go rid of my masterpiece, a 07 Lexus IS350 that I spent a lot of time and money on. I just got bored bc I had nothing left to do to the lexus and the new 5.0 motors brought me back to Ford. Ive had the car for a week today and have so far tinted the windows, tails, shorty antenna, new shifter, and elanor style scoops ( to be like dad ) haha.. Im thinking of taking off the sides scoops and rear trunk plate that came on the car.. It has 500 miles on it and Im ready to see what this thing can do. I plan on modding the crap out of it, bc well, thats what i like to do :) Any suggestions on mods would be awesome. I HAVE to drop the car asap and spring suggestions would be awesome, Im leaning towards the Ebiach Sportlines..... I hope to lean alot from this forum..... Thanks and ill be looking forward to hearing from everyone....

• Sponsors (?)

:welcome: to the forums, so is your a GT premium.....The black/black phrase always gets me because it can be either or....Anyways nice ride! I have a 2012 GT Premium, myself, Lava red w/lava red inserts on the inside, GT appearance package back, and OFC the brembos......by the way dont forget the :pics:

Yes mine is a premium. I have the apperance pkg too but have already took off the side scoops, Louvers, and added the 67 GT 500 sides scoops, im going to take off that cheap plastic black piece on the back tonight and the spoiler soon. I had to get the apperance pkg bc i wanted brembos and thats the only combo i could find.

Yes mine is a premium. I have the apperance pkg too but have already took off the side scoops, Louvers, and added the 67 GT 500 sides scoops, im going to take off that cheap plastic black piece on the back tonight and the spoiler soon. I had to get the apperance pkg bc i wanted brembos and thats the only combo i could find.

well hopefully they deducted some money off the appearance package for you because it sounds like you didn't use any parts from it, with the exception of the hood scoop. Myself I got my appearance package because the only aftermarket I will probably do is a 1.5-2" body drop and some magnaflox muffler delete pipes (soon as i can reason with the wife)