Help my Decide which Tuner to buy?

GoneBrokeRacing

Nov 16, 2000
2001 Bullitt Mustang.
I just ordered 3.73 gears, Now I'm looking for a Tuner, But which one to buy and where to buy it from?
The Bama X4/SF4,
The Bama Rev-X
The Bama iTSx
What's everyone have and there experiences ?

All my car has now is a K&N stock filter, Mac-pro Chamber and Borla Pro-XS dumped after the axle
The mods I would like to do in the future JLT cold air ( in the fender )
Don't know if it would make any difference I have a 90 mm Mass Air meter off my brother 03 Harley F150 I'd like to try. Switch out to 170* or 180* stat and change out the exhaust to a x-pipe and Borla XR1's maybe a set of long tubes down the road.

It's a daily driver and 93 octane gas only, never been to the track with it.
Of course I'd want a performance tune, a everyday safe tune
and if they have it a Trip tune for better Gas mileage.

• Sponsors (?)

Can’t believe no has said anything. I’ve had a few mustangs now and always had a sct handheld tuner. All were just using canned tunes. I recently bought a 01 cobra with a Jlt cold air, stock headers with a pro chamber with bassani exhaust. I’ve asked before about tuners but no mentioned anything and I’m planning on taking it one day to have a real tune done on the car. So for now I just ordered the sct x4 and just to from there. I’m looking to do a pro charger or a kenne bell but wanting to see how funds pan out for now and then head to a tuner to do the real deal. I guess you can’t go wrong but the x4 was the choice for me based on product, reviews, and price. I wanted to get the live wire but reviews turned me away from it and it’s $200 more

By now I'm sure the OP has made a decision. I don't have a tune or a tuner for this car, but my truck came with one and canned tunes. I've always been told if you're going to get it Dyno tuned (which is far preferred to a canned tune) to buy the tuner that your Dyno guy/gal uses. Otherwise you might be buying a second time