So my 91' Fox got totaled, but the motor/trans were still good. So I recently picked up a 89' Fox Roller to swap the motor/trans into.
Well I got the motor/trans installed, and it runs good at WOT. But if your just crusin at low rpm's and try to give it a bit of gas it falls on its face like your giving it gas but its just not going anywhere?
One of my problems is the 89' Fox doesnt have that vacuum lines junction harness coming out of the passenger side fender well to hookup the vacuum lines to the EGR, and to the back of the intake?
So not knowing what to do right off I just plugged the vacuum to the EGR, and to the back of the intake?
So I ran the codes on it and I am getting a code 84 and 33, which appears to be EGR related?
So how do I go about fixing the EGR/Intake vacuum problem?
Do I need to somehow splice in that vacuum lines junction harness coming out of the passenger fender well to be able to hook up the vacuum to the EGR and intake?
Where do those vacuum lines junction harness tie into going into the passenger fender well? Into that vacuum ball inside the fender?
If so can I just run some rubber hose straight from that vacuum ball inside the fender straight to the EGR and intake vacuum? Or do I need that vacuum junction harness thing?
Or should I just delete the EGR, and plug that vacuum lines coming from the vacuum ball, and to the intake?
Any help is appreciated....
Well I got the motor/trans installed, and it runs good at WOT. But if your just crusin at low rpm's and try to give it a bit of gas it falls on its face like your giving it gas but its just not going anywhere?
One of my problems is the 89' Fox doesnt have that vacuum lines junction harness coming out of the passenger side fender well to hookup the vacuum lines to the EGR, and to the back of the intake?
So not knowing what to do right off I just plugged the vacuum to the EGR, and to the back of the intake?
So I ran the codes on it and I am getting a code 84 and 33, which appears to be EGR related?
So how do I go about fixing the EGR/Intake vacuum problem?
Do I need to somehow splice in that vacuum lines junction harness coming out of the passenger fender well to be able to hook up the vacuum to the EGR and intake?
Where do those vacuum lines junction harness tie into going into the passenger fender well? Into that vacuum ball inside the fender?
If so can I just run some rubber hose straight from that vacuum ball inside the fender straight to the EGR and intake vacuum? Or do I need that vacuum junction harness thing?
Or should I just delete the EGR, and plug that vacuum lines coming from the vacuum ball, and to the intake?
Any help is appreciated....