Help with transbrake/valvebody install.


The Answer Man
Founding Member
Apr 8, 2001
North Atlanta
I just bought a reverse manual valve body with transbrake from a fellow stanger.

There are two wires that come off of the transbrake itself. One goes to a spaded terminal on top of a pressure regulator? (it says 54PSI on the side of it)(wire 2 in pic).

The other wire comes off the transbrake, and just has a spaded terminal on the end of it (wire 1 in pic). ON top of the "pressure regulator?" is another spaded Terminal.

I am assuming that I have to run another wire from the top of that pressure regulator and wire it to a button with a 12v source and the other wire that is off of the transbrake? Am I right on this?

There is also a hole labeled "OUT" on the I do anything with this hole? Its threaded.

Enclosed is a pic with some labels.



  • Sponsors (?)