help with value on a 67 coupe

stang66myway2

Mar 31, 2005
hey everyone hope everyone is doing good .
i am in need of some assistance from you fine folks i am looking at getting a 67 mustang coupe has a recent paint but was told it is only about a 10 footer.
no rust so he says and has all new chrome . new carpet, headliner, seats redone
it has factory A code with power disk brakes. i have not seen the car yet going in the morning to check it out is his asking price of 4500 to much ?
a few pics attached.
67_mustang_coupe_7-1.jpg

View attachment 337352

Attachments

• 67_mustang_coupe_7-1.jpg
    67_mustang_coupe_7-1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

Get it up on a lift if you can and MAKE SURE there is no rust. Check
under the cowls make sure they arent leaking. Even if there is some rust, it's all fixable, just depends on how much work you want to put into it.
If you realy want the car make and offer, start at 3,000 and work from there.
All this depends on what the car needs and double check the numbers to make sure if it is truly an "A" code. Good luck, let us know what you find out.

well didnt get the 67 the guy was a jerk and couldnt give me a reg showing his name or a bill of sale from previous owner to him so basically he had no viable paper work to register it since he lives in a none title state and i have to have one or the other in order to get my states title. oh well maybe he will find a sucker to buy it without any usable paperwork. guess i will just keep plugging away at my 66 and keep my eyes open for another car for my wife.