Here's the 95 I just bought that I've been making too many posts about...

mustanghunter50

May 30, 2006
easton pa
I bough this 95gt from the 2nd owner about three weeks ago (and havent been able to drive it much due to the weather in the northeast). It has 79k on it, with gray leather intererior with a black dash. other then underdrive pulleys and flowmasters, it's bone stock. I got it for $3000, lemme know what you think

• Sponsors (?)

I bough this 95gt from the 2nd owner about three weeks ago (and havent been able to drive it much due to the weather in the northeast). It has 79k on it, with gray leather intererior with a black dash. other then underdrive pulleys and flowmasters, it's bone stock. I got it for $3000, lemme know what you think

Damn looks almost like mine. That is a steal for $3000 congrats. What are future mods you are looking at? Also what is the paint code on your car i need to get some touch up paint and i never got the paint code when i bought the car

where do i find the paint code? i know it's called canary yellow...i'd eventually like to do full exhaust and gears first...nothin special ...i also want a cobra r hood, and i may buy the suede two tone cobra front and back seats that i posted about in another post.

man thats a clean looking car. awesome price too.

cars that nice NEVER go that cheap in TN. im always on the classifieds poking around - golsn.com, craigslist, autotrader, wheels & deals, etc. thats a $6,000 + car here. no joke.

great find :nice:

the car is real clean, except the jackass drove it in the winter...and our winters here are pretty rough, and from the cinders kickin up in the wheel well, it started to get a little rust over the fender, but i'm gonna have that taken care of in the spring... other then that its a real clean car

the car is real clean, except the jackass drove it in the winter...and our winters here are pretty rough, and from the cinders kickin up in the wheel well, it started to get a little rust over the fender, but i'm gonna have that taken care of in the spring... other then that its a real clean car

Ahhh, makes me glad I live in FL, never have to worry about such things...lol

Nice car btw, I love yellow Mustangs! I painted my old 95 GT Screaming Yellow, which came on 04 up Mustangs. :nice:

thanks for the compliments. I had owned two foxbody's and sold them about a year and a half ago because i never drove them. i had always said i wanted a yellow sn95. i wasnt really in the market for one, but i'm always looking and just happened to find this one on craigslist and the guy was open to offers, so i asked him what it would take to get the car and he told me three grand. once i heard that i went to look at it as fast as i could and i gave him a down payment.

salt = rust

rust = bad

hopefully it hasnt gotten bad yet. still, very clean car.