they look cool to me... fit the car very WELL!JCVERT said:Each man to who his own opinion, don't like them? thats fine we can agree to disagree![]()
Yeah we should get a Bellingham meet going, even if its at Bobs or Boomers...lets wait a week or two so I can put the car back together first 
haha i remember you guys... and i remember how i saw that state patrol zoom out of the truck rest stop as you guys passed it... me and cauc were up behind you and thought you were done for the night hahathe-one said:Hey all I am new to the forum as well. I know I have seen a bunch of you up in Bothel at bm. If any of you were there one particular night I was up there in my black mach 1 and my buddy with the red camaro and we had some fun with a certain porsche. anyone recall. good times. can't wait until next summer.
