• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

Hey oboebrian

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangdave
  • Start date Start date Dec 17, 2004
M

mustangdave

My rearend needs a stud and two nuts.
Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
2,976
1
56
North Carolina
Dec 17, 2004
#1
  • Dec 17, 2004
  • #1
Am I ever going to get an answer about the pm I sent you asking why the parts review in the sticky FAQ isn't working?
 
M

mustangdave

My rearend needs a stud and two nuts.
Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
2,976
1
56
North Carolina
Dec 17, 2004
#2
  • Dec 17, 2004
  • #2
As the days of our lives turn, so do the bumps to stay at the top of the forum.
 
M

mustangdave

My rearend needs a stud and two nuts.
Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
2,976
1
56
North Carolina
Dec 17, 2004
#3
  • Dec 17, 2004
  • #3
bump #2 for spot # 1.
 
M

mustangdave

My rearend needs a stud and two nuts.
Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
2,976
1
56
North Carolina
Dec 18, 2004
#4
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #4
Top 'o' the world ma!
 

oboebrian

Founding Member
Aug 8, 2002
2,510
0
0
In the Gutter Gaurding the Closet Door against She
Dec 18, 2004
#5
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #5
I had my PM box full -> Pak, oz stuff. So I've cleared some of it out and archived it. But some of the links in the stickies don't work any more due to the threads being deleted by the Admins since they haven't been posted to in so long. I was trying to dig through my computer backups and files to see if I saved those threads (which i usually do). But I've been a lil busy with finals and working 12 hour days this week. One night I even fell asleep at the keyboard looking. Unfortunitely I have it stored somewhere, I just have to find it. Keep emailing me though.
 
M

mustangdave

My rearend needs a stud and two nuts.
Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
2,976
1
56
North Carolina
Dec 18, 2004
#6
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #6
I understand about finals so get to it when you can. I think alot of people didn't realise we had that feature. I think it would really be helpful if others will use it. Thanks.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Quick question about water pump / timing chain cover
  • D Durden
  • Oct 22, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
278
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Nov 6, 2025
GOvert
G
Motor mounts question
  • djj62478
  • Mar 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
635
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 13, 2026
nickyb
A
Overheating!
  • ashleyg
  • Aug 6, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
160
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 9, 2026
limp
W
Need help! 1989 mustang
  • wickedzach487
  • Mar 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
295
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 4, 2026
AeroCoupe
D
Mustang not starting
  • Dawry Ramos
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 Specific Tech
Replies
10
Views
226
2015 - 2023 Specific Tech Saturday at 9:20 AM
Dawry Ramos
D
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?