• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hi, Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FinnPreston
  • Start date Start date Mar 1, 2018
F

FinnPreston

New Member
Mar 1, 2018
14
2
1
Tampa, Florida
Mar 1, 2018
#1
  • Mar 1, 2018
  • #1
Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Stang community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Mar 1, 2018
#2
  • Mar 1, 2018
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet
What year mustang are you partial to?
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Mar 2, 2018
#3
  • Mar 2, 2018
  • #3
Welcome to Stangnet.

Pictures of your mustang please.

We're glad you joined.
 
F

FinnPreston

New Member
Mar 1, 2018
14
2
1
Tampa, Florida
Mar 12, 2018
#4
  • Mar 12, 2018
  • #4
Thank you very much, everyone! As of now, I'm still at the learning curve, but once I get a grasp of the basics, I'll be buying my own. I'll look around the forum for more info, I know I'll be learning a lot from the more experienced members here.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
New Member from Poland
  • Restomotive
  • Apr 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
136
The Welcome Wagon Apr 22, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
165
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
B
Hi from Western Washington
  • Bannister
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
159
The Welcome Wagon Aug 31, 2026
keel
A
S197 2 piston front caliper dimensions
  • AussieDavid
  • Mar 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
133
The Welcome Wagon Mar 26, 2026
AussieDavid
A
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?