Hi

• Sponsors (?)

Hello 5.0Droptop,

On behalf of the entire SN community welcome to the boards. You will find a vast amount of information, both tech and non-tech related information. Please, make sure to notice the search function at the top of the page. It is an invaluable resource and will limit the amount of duplicate threads. Also, please be sure to update your CP so we can better serve you and your specific questions relating to your personal issues.

Thank you and enjoy your stay!

:spam:

Hello 5.0Droptop,

On behalf of the entire SN community welcome to the boards. You will find a vast amount of information, both tech and non-tech related information. Please, make sure to notice the search function at the top of the page. It is an invaluable resource and will limit the amount of duplicate threads. Also, please be sure to update your CP so we can better serve you and your specific questions relating to your personal issues.

Thank you and enjoy your stay!

:spam:

:lol:

If I welcome myself, will I go blind?

Only if you do it too many times,...atleast thats what I'm told :shrug:

confused

hi my named is Jon.new at this site and into Mustangs alot owned about 18 of them fixed them and raced then sold them.now i'm back into the bug.it's been awhile.trying to understand how to repsond or write to some on or post things,don't really understand how to post messages up.if any body can help or point me into the right direction it would help me out alot!!!!!!!! thanks Jon

hi my named is Jon.new at this site and into Mustangs alot owned about 18 of them fixed them and raced then sold them.now i'm back into the bug.it's been awhile.trying to understand how to repsond or write to some on or post things,don't really understand how to post messages up.if any body can help or point me into the right direction it would help me out alot!!!!!!!! thanks Jon

Jon, what specific questions do you have or what issues can we best assist with? Are you familiar with vBulletin (the forums software)?