Roush His n' hers

• Sponsors (?)

WTF kind of S/C is on that car? There is a "snout", as he calls it, sticking out where the alternator should be. It is moved up and to the right. However, it looks like it has the stock plenum?? That's wierd, I've never seen anything like that. He "promises" so it must be true haha. I'm going to run that ford part number he lists...

Ford Racing over-the-counter item:

M-6066-M462.jpg

This positive displacement “Roots” type supercharger provides instantaneous throttle response and tremendous mid-range torque.

6 psi boost pressure gives a 55-horsepower increase over production levels, and does not require aftercooling (4.6L SOHC only).

Unique one-piece supercharger housing/intake manifold design results in a very compact, rigid assembly.

Quiet, durable supercharger design with a lengthy, proven record in automotive application.

The space-efficient design allows the entire package to be installed with no hood or engine compartment sheet metal modifications. Production shock tower brace is retained.

All kit components are of highest original equipment quality levels, and thorough stepby- step installation instructions are included.

This kit is designed to be used with the production engine, requiring only the intake manifold to be changed. No internal modifications are necessary.

All required fuel system parts are supplied in hardware kit. Including high capacity fuel pump and 30 lb./hr. injectors.

Requires an engine management computer unique to this application which is included in hardware kit.

Attachments

• M-6066-M462.jpg
    M-6066-M462.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 59
Yeah, I thought the same thing; e.g. where is the supercharger the owner claims is on the car because I certainly couldn't see one in the engine compartment photo. :scratch:

But now, thanks to BobV's helpful posting & comparing the photos again, apparently there is indeed a Ford SVO/Motorsports/Racing Performance Parts supercharger lurking under there. :nice: