holley terminator x tuning in vancouver bc canada

hello everyone, I just bought a 92 mustang 5.0 with the holley terminator system, Car has heads, cam, supercharged built motor etc... I am looking for someone in the vancouver bc area to tune this car. It stalls during shifts. Think its losing fuel pressure. I don't know much about this car I just bought it like this. Anyone can help put me in the right direction that would be great, Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

hello everyone, I just bought a 92 mustang 5.0 with the holley terminator system, Car has heads, cam, supercharged built motor etc... I am looking for someone in the vancouver bc area to tune this car. It stalls during shifts. Think its losing fuel pressure. I don't know much about this car I just bought it like this. Anyone can help put me in the right direction that would be great, Thank you
Go on to FB in then Holley terminator x group . Get in touch with Trevor Couture

Go on to FB in then Holley terminator x group . Get in touch with Trevor Couture

I agree with this, that guy has a lot of positive reviews. I may hit him up for my car.

paul, get the usb to can cable from holley. See if the pwn- iac is pinned to output 4 in the software. If its not, your iac is not on and won't work.