HOOD NOT RIGHT

NIKA

Mar 9, 2002
new york
ok in the last day i drove my mustang to a friends house when i got there i noticed that the hood is not shut all the way, this happened from point a to point b, because previous to the drive i washed the car and would have noticed it being that i hardly use the car. any how the problem is this when i close the hood it latches and locks it is just that the drivers side sits up from the fender line i can push down on it about a half inch or so but then pops back up. it is driving me f$#ing crazy any help would be great..

• Sponsors (?)

lift the hood and see if anything is in the way of the hood, if not you can bend it back pretty easily if its the stock metal hood. just be careful not the go twisting the hell out of it. i fixed my hood when i rearended someone, it used to be popped up on one side and you cant even tell anymore

well it doesnt seem bent it just seems that its not going down all the way down...if i push down in the center then its fine...i should have said center before the drivers side seems to be sticking up more then the passengers