How Long Has Everyone Been A Member Of Sn

I'm coming up on 17 years on this place. Yeesh!

Joined during my senior year of high school at the tender age of 17, in October 1998. My join date got all fubared sometime last year.

What blows me away more than that is the fact that the "modern" internet, or the one easily and readily available to the masses, has been around for about 20 years now. That sounds crazy.
 
Can confirm Jason Mewes is a noob, he was in the WoW guild I was raid leader in for about two weeks.
(Actually, he's one hell of a healer, but he was a cocky s.o.b. that wouldn't quit ribbing on my best tank and pissing him off, so I chewed his ass and he went and joined another guild.)
Been here since 2002.
 
Can confirm Jason Mewes is a noob, he was in the WoW guild I was raid leader in for about two weeks.
(Actually, he's one hell of a healer, but he was a cocky s.o.b. that wouldn't quit ribbing on my best tank and ****ing him off, so I chewed his ass and he went and joined another guild.)
Been here since 2002.


Good story. Would read again.